Task ID 602: BES Web Reports Enable PDF Reports Part 1/2 - Xerox Phaser 6180MFP-D PS - Solved

Task ID 602: BES Web Reports Enable PDF Reports Part 1/2

The task fails on the line
continue if {exists (string values whose (it contains “Xerox Phaser 6180MFP-D PS”) of selects “Name from Win32_PrinterDriver” of wmi)}
endif

I attempted to follow the Important note, below, but that link is not valid anymore.
Important Note:If the fixlet fails because of the missing printer driver “Xerox Phaser 6180MFP-D PS” then follow the steps of technote http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21979724.

I followed the directions on the wiki https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Web%20Report%20-%20Adding%20a%20File%20Printer

But this printer does not exist anymore and i selected Xerox Phaser 6180MFP as the required printer is no longer supported. The link on the fixlet knowledge article is no longer working so I attempted to use the above pringer instead and of course it is not correct and finished instructions but still fail running the tasks of course.

What is the fix for this?

found old article that solved problem

If the fixlet ‘BES Web Reports: Enable PDF Reports - Part 1/2’ fails because of the missing printer driver ‘Xerox Phaser 6180MFP-D PS’, then to install it you need to apply following steps: - On the computer where the WebReport server is running please execute the command ‘rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /id’ from the DOS command prompt. The Add Printer Driver Wizard is showed: - Click on next and select x64 processor: - Click on next and select the manufacturer Xerox Select the Xerox Phaser 6180MFP-D PS printer If the driver is not listed then click on ‘Windows Update’ button to get more drivers.
Scan driver installer for the Phaser 6180MFP. If you are using Scan to Computer (USB) from the printer’s front panel, you will also need to download and install the 6180MFP Utilities. Update the Xerox Phaser 6180 Printers Drivers For Windows 10 with ease. Easy Driver Pro makes getting the Official Xerox Phaser 6180 Printers Drivers For Windows 10 a snap. Easy Driver Pro will scan your computer for missing, corrupt, and outdated Drivers.
Click on next Finally click on finish. Execute again the fixlet.

Additional help

Web Report - Adding a File Printer

To add a file printer complete the following steps:

Navigate to Printers and Faxes from the Control Panel and click Add Printer.

Click Next and select Local Printer. Uncheck the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer.

Select Create a new port and choose Local Port as the type.

Create the directory C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData__pdf\ if it does not already exists.
For the port name, enter C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData__pdf\out.ps

Choose Apple for the manufacturer and Apple Color LW 12/600 PS or Apple Color LW 12/660 PS for the printer.

On Windows Vista and Windows 2008 choose Canon or Xerox for the manufacturer and Canon PS-NX90 or Xerox Phaser 6180MFP-D PS for the printer.

Name the printer BES Web Reports Printer.Image:Webreports psprinterxp06t.gif
Do not print a test page.

Click Finish.