Target not show up and update in UI web remote control server after installation server remote control

hi, after installation remote control server, all the target not availaible on UI Web bigfix remote control. did i miss something? i have deploy remote control target to the end point target. i stuck until now, it have been 2 days. i’ve been searching the solution but, from ibm knowledge center indicate that the error due to target does not have the correct URL for the server or the hostname part the URL , that used for contact the server does not match the common name in the server’s SSL certificate.
i check it, and my hostname part of URL is true.

say that i have hostname : bigfix
upload data to server is : https://bigfix:88/trc/
i’ve already install in port 88 not 80, because there’s another service that using port 80. and use port 448 instead 443 cz there’s another service using it too.
is that the causes of the problem? i try another way but still not solve the problem.

please help thx

hello,
is your issue solved ? and how if solved cz i’m facing the same issue right now

I would suggest you to check the url and secure.url properties on the server by clicking on Admin → Edit properties file → trc.properties

Is the secure.url correct ? It should report port 88 in the URL and the prefix must be https.

Check also these settings (they should be all set to “true” to force the most secure settings):

Note that the CN in the certificate returned by the server must match the hostname in the ServerURL set in the Target. Another important property is Manged. You won’t see the Target on the list if Managed is set to no.

I suggest you to use the Remote Control Target Wizard on the BigFix Console to properly configure the Target

If you still can’t see the Target on the Server set the LogLevel to 4, right-click on the Target tray icon and select “Report status to the server”.

then check the trc_base_xxx.log file and see what is the specific error reported there.