Survey: Vote for your Favorite Location - Upcoming BigFix v11 Celebrations in USA!

Hi BigFixers!

It’s been a while since many of us have been able to meet in person and we miss your faces!

So here’s the good news:
We’ve got multiple events coming up for our BigFixers in all regions and we’re surveying to learn which cities would be the best for the first few kickoffs.

This specific post is for events to celebrate the release of BigFix 11 and we’re lucky enough to have multiple HCL locations with event space in the US, so this is where we’ll be starting.

If you are in another region please do not think we’re forgetting you!
We will be visiting multiple regions outside North America for the v11 celebrations, starting with the US to take advantage of our HCL event spaces.

WE WANT YOUR INPUT

For those of you who can attend events in the United States, which city would you be most likely to join in on the celebration?

• Boston, MA
  • Chicago, IL
  • Dallas, TX
  • Denver, CO
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • Host at My Organization
0 voters

5 Likes

I’ll be closing the poll at 4PM US Central today - Wednesday August 9th so get your votes in while you can!

For those who have voted already: thank you, your feedback is helping us zero in on the best / most convenient locations for our kickoff.

More locations will be added soon and if you are outside the US: we WILL have more events, I promise we have not forgotten about you!!