Support Center vs Self Service Client GUI

We were looking to transition from using the Support Center to the Self Service (SSA) client. One thing we found with the SSA is that it doesn’t allow for a user who postpones an Action to take action on demand.

For example, with Support Center, if you postpone something for 1 day but then decide you want to kick it off after an hour, you would open up Support Center and kick it off.

Is there a tab or something that be added to SSA to allow for this?

Not currently. We are working on bringing messaging functionality over to the SSA so we can enhance that experience, as well. Once that occurs, there will be an ability to manually trigger actions that were snoozed within the SSA. I will forward your name to our design team so we can include you in some early design reviews.

That would be great. So it sounds like SSA is still on the road map and perhaps even being pursued more aggressively.

1 Like

Absolutely! We’re about to release a significant update to the SSA UI for an even better user experience, so keep an eye out for the announcement next week.

Hello @steve, have been there any updates on this?
My organization trying to adopt the SSA and there are some limitations with messaging, it would be great to know if the upcoming release will bring the enhancements.

1 Like

I’ve had several cases open (and closed) related to bugs/limitations with SSA 3.0.2. It has become so time consuming on my end to test that I’ve abandoned it. I was close to uninstalling it, but was able to over come a major flaw with a hotfix (due in 9.5.14). But yes, the biggest feature I want is the Rich Text allowed in an Offer to be available on the Messages Tab.