Summerized Analysis from Console to Web Reports

(imported topic written by StacyLee)

I created a couple analysis that looks for certain versions of software that returns either “True” or “False”. We also have a couple custom properties we use for our computer grouping. I can filter through “true” in the console and see the machines and the numbers and percentage of machines with the software from the summerized view.

I am wondering how i can get this same view in Web Reports so I can setup a job to be mailed out daily.

I figure if i can get the result I want in the console it should port easily into web reports.

Thanks,

Stacy

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hey Stacy,

Have you tried the “Analysis Report” in the BES Web Reports? It has a summarization option just like the BES Console.

Ben

(imported comment written by StacyLee)

Yea I tried that. It’s not showing the data the same way as displayed in the console. I’ve opened a support case to see if i can get more help filtering it out the same way.

Stacy

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

I was hopeful I could figure out a way to see a “View as a list” version of an analysis in the new v8.x web reports similar to the console view but I can’t quite seem to be able to do it. I do see the “View as Summary” via the Analysis Report. Is there an way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Rames

(imported comment written by Lee Wei)

Rames,

In the “Explore Data” page, you can add a chart for any property interested.

Underneath the chart, there is a list that looks like the “View as list” table in the Console.

Lee Wei

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Hi Lee,

Well that’s entirely obvious. I don’t know what the heck I was thinking. Must have been a very off day but you response was very kind.

LOVE the new features in Web Reports. Giant leap forward.

Rames