Start Time value is the actual start time on machine

Hello team

I am working on the following relevance to get the count of machines that returned as Fixed or Pending restart for the fixlet I am specifying (in this case, google chrome):

Q: (ids of it, name of it, time issued of it, name of issuer of it, (start time of it, name of computer of it | “n/a”, status of it) of results whose ( start time of it as string contains “22 Mar” AND (status of it as string = “Fixed” OR status of it as string = “Pending Restart”)) of it) of bes actions whose (name of it contains “Chrome” AND name of issuer of it contains “NMOAccount”)

A: actionID, Google Chrome 123.0.6312.59 Available, ( Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:01:15 -0400 ), NMOAccount, ( ( Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:00:01 -0400 ), MachineName, Fixed )

What I noticed is the query returned the actual start time of the action in the machine

What we would like to get is the time “Starts On” date/time parameter we have indicated on the Execution tab. Do you know what will be the inspector of it?

Thanks.

If I understand what you’re after then this should help…

https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/time.html#start-time-of-bes-action-result-time

(ids of it, name of it, time issued of it, name of issuer of it, (start date of it, name of computer of it | “n/a”, status of it) of results whose (start date of it as string contains “22 Mar” AND (status of it as string = “Fixed” OR status of it as string = “Pending Restart”)) of it) of bes actions whose (name of it contains “Chrome” AND name of issuer of it contains “NMOAccount”)