SOLVED: Getting error while selecting Server name in Computer list

Requirement Failure at BESFixlet.cpp:77 ( IsAnalysisTemplate() )-- We are using version 9.2.5.130 and started getting this error. Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

Hi Team,

Did anyone get a chance or aware about this issue.

Where are you seeing this error?

For issues such as this, I highly recommend opening a PMR:

2 Likes

You need to provide more info for us to be able to help, but you should definitely file a PMR as well as @Aram suggests.

If a PMR solves the issue, let us know what the solution is.

Hi,

I am seeing this error in Computer List panel whenever I am randomly selecting computer having device type " Server". As soon as I select the computer by clicking on it I got “Requirement Failure at BESFixlet.cpp:77 ( IsAnalysisTemplate() )” error and it won’t allow me to work.

Hi,

I am seeing this error in Computer List panel whenever I am randomly selecting computer having device type " Server". As soon as I select the computer by clicking on it I got “Requirement Failure at BESFixlet.cpp:77 ( IsAnalysisTemplate() )” error and it won’t allow me to work.

Although as precaution I have already open PMR with Support team and waiting for their response.
But wondering If any one else has also experience the same type before…

Thanks

Is this in the console?

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are doing before the error, as well as after the error appears? You should redact most things that are identifiable from the screenshots.

It sounds like something has corrupted in the Console Cache. Have you tried clearing the Cache and restarting the Console?

1 Like

Hi,

I have attached the error screenshot herewith. As soon as we click on any Server name randomly under Computer we got this error.

Hi Tim,

I have cleared the cache and tried to logged in but of no luck. Getting same error.

Have you any custom content of any type - analysis, fixlets, tasks and so on ?

Hi,

We have lots of custom sites which in turn have lots of Analysis and properties.

As @Aram suggested - if you’ve not already done so then I recommend you open a PMR.

But in the interim you could try setting up an operator who has access to only BES Support site and then work through to see if a particular site has some content that gives you this problem.

1 Like

I get the same error when I click on my BigFix server in the console.
It also happens on my relay.
It went away when I removed PCI DSS for Win2008 and PCIDSS for Win2012.

1 Like

There was a content issue with respect to GTS sites. The same has been resolved as per instruction from GTS team…

Hi,

@amitkumsingh please share any idea for troubleshoot this error message,

hi @btownley
could you share the details process
I don’t have PCI-DSS module license.

Are you saying that this was a problem due to the content that GTS was sending out? Please provide more details about how this was fixed. We have the same issue, anytime you click on a computer, the error is almost exactly the same

Interestingly enough a similar issue was reported on the old forum back in 2012-2014, with similar cause:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=77777777-0000-0000-0000-000014903466