Software installation time on all OS

Could it be possible to show the Software installation time on the Inventory report?
It seems no the Software installation time column on it.

In my experience, installation dates are not recorded in any kind of predictable way by the various product publishers, and it is not something that BFI is able to scan.

In a long running BFI implementation, the First Used and Discovery Start date columns in the various reports would be analogous to Installation date.

In a new implementation, these dates will reflect when BFI was deployed, more so than when a new application is discovered for the first time after installation. Note that First Used reflects application usage information and may actually precede the Discovery Start date.

YES. I know there are First Used and Discovery Start date. And it is the problem that it depends on BFI was deployed. Most of the software was installed before it.
So we can not list the software installed time.

(values “DisplayName” of it, values “InstallDate” of it) of keys of keys “HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall” of ( x32 registries;x64 registries)

Thanks for reply. But it is only for Windows. There are many other type of OS.

In this case, you’ll need specifics on the package management of those types of OS. For example, CentOS/RHEL typically leverage YUM, which would look like:

packages of rpm

While Debian/Ubuntu typically implement APT, which would require querying the Debian Packages inspectors. You can see more about the Debian Packages on the BigFix developer Relevance reference page. Alternatively, you can look at the Inventory Installed Software fixlet on BigFix.me

I hope the above helps…