Skype update issue with HoloLens Add-In

The following Fixlet is failing to deploy on my platform due to a content edge-case:
5055313 Skype 8.32.0.53 Available 10/15/2018 Unspecified Updates for Windows Applications

In my environment the following actionscript line fails:
wait msiexec /x {name of key whose (name of it starts with "{" and (it contains "Skype" AND it != "Skype Click to Call" AND it does not contain "Toolbars" AND it does not contain "Skype for Business") of (value "DisplayName" of it as string)) of key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of registry} /qn /norestart

This is likely because we have Skype HoloLens Add-In installed. This populates the Uninstall registry key with a GUID of {38A3693F-1954-450F-8E42-C0E6F9C1AE94}, DisplayName “Skype HoloLens Add-In”. The presence of this key causes plural results for the singular query. This could be resolved in the ActionScript by adding to the whose() clause
AND it does not contain “Add-In”

We will generate a custom copy of the fixlet to accomplish this locally but it has been a recurring issue in the Skype update fixlets.

This has been addressed in the latest version of the site:

Thanks very much! I should be able to try it out tomorrow