Site Patch Management / BigFik Labs

(imported topic written by BerlinER72)

Since this morning I miss some register in my TEM console.

Also I have no Patches in TEM available. When I open the Patch Management I get this error:

Singular expression refers to nonexistent object

Protocoll:

4/19/2012 09:38:16.960

ERROR

ComponentLibrary.js

BFRelevance Error: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

onSuccess:

relevance: (maximum of ((source release date of it; date (local time zone) of modification time of it) of (item 1 of it) of (item 1 of it, elements of item 0 of it) whose(source release date of item 1 of it = item 0 of it) of (it, (maxima of source release dates of elements of it)) of set of fixlets of all bes sites whose (name of it = “Enterprise Security” or name of it = “Patches for AIX” or name of it = “Patches for ESX3” or name of it = “Patches for RHEL 3” or name of it = “Patches for RHEL 4” or name of it = “Patches for RHEL 5” or name of it = “Patches for RedHat Enterprise Linux” or name of it = “Patches for Solaris” or name of it = “Patches for Solaris Maintenance” or name of it = “Patches for SUSE Linux Enterprise” or name of it = “Mac OS” or name of it = “Updates for Windows Applications” or name of it = “Patches for zLinux” or name of it = “Enterprise Security” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Brazilian)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Simplified Chinese)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (CHT)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Czech)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Danish)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Dutch)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Finnish)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (French)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (German)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Hebrew)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Hungarian)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Italian)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Japanese)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Korean)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Norwegian)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Polish)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Russian)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Spanish)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Swedish)” or name of it = “Patches for Windows (Turkish)”)))

What could that be?

(imported comment written by jeremylam)

You may need to subscribe (or be a reader) of at least one patch site; the “Patching Support” site is intended to be used in conjunction with those patch sites, and does not work standalone.