Sha1 Folder keeps randomly deleting contents | Downloads Pending

Hey Guys - I’m hoping this is a quick resolution - the issue I’ve experienced is odd,

We have a standalone environment, I have to manually import the Sha1 folder’s content into Sums\wwwrootbes\bfmirror\downloads\sha1 . This takes ~6-10 hours per import, depending on the volume of updates.

A few days ago, after the import, I was able to run the update on a number of baselines, everything went great, I check back today for the next round of updates and I’m stuck on pending downloads, I checked the sha1 folder and it was completely empty.

As I type this, I’m re-copying over the Sha1 content. Any help provided would be appreciated!

Have you increased the size of the download cache on the Root Server? By default, it is relatively small (especially if you are manually caching sizable files there as it sounds).

If you haven’t, please see the ‘BES Relay / BES Server Setting: Download Cache Size’ Task in BES Support (ID 148).

For reference, the setting is: _BESGather_Download_CacheLimitMB

Hey, Thanks for your Prompt reply Aram, I appreciate it!

Presently, it looks like we’re set at ~5Gb (5000MB) , I’ve bumped that up and it seems like we’re working.

Thank you!

1 Like