Session Relevance to find name and authors of custom content

I have session relevance to show new content created in the last few days but when I remove the date limit, I get “singular expression refers to nonexistent object”

Note: Included in the relevance is an exclusion of some authors.

This works but what I want now is a list of all custom content (Including analysis), who authored it, creation date and modified date, if possible,

This is what I have…

<H1> Custom Content </H1>
<H2> Generated <?relevance now ?> </H2>
<p>
<?relevance 
table "border=all" of  
   concatenation of (
       thead of concatenation of trs of (
                concatenation of ths of ("ID"; "Name"; "Site";"Type";"Owner";"Modification Time";"Category";"Source Severity") 
                )  
      ; concatenation of trs of (
           concatenation of tds of (
                item 0 of it as string; item 1 of it as string; item 2 of it as string; item 3 of it as string; item 4 of it as string; item 5 of it as string; item 6 of it as string; item 7 of it as string
                ) 
                ) of (
                    id of it
                   , name of it
                   , name of site of it
                   , type of it
                   , name of issuer of it
                   , modification time of it
				   , Category of it
				   , Source Severity of it | ""
                    ) of custom bes fixlets whose (now - modification time of it < 3 * day and name of issuer of it !="joesmith@mydomain.local" and name of issuer of it !="billsmith@mydomain.local" and name of issuer of it !="tomsmith@mydomain.local" and name of issuer of it !="tammysmith@mydomain.local") 
    ) 
?>

Now, even if I just remove one of the users (By removing and name of issuer of it !=“billsmith@mydomain.local”), I get the “Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.” error. I actually want to remove all excluded authors.

I am using Web Reports Custom reports to run the session relevance.

Suggestions?

Use the same error-handling you already have for ‘Source Severity’, using the pipe operator to substitute a value if the property is missing. One of these Fixlets may lack a Category, or even a ‘name of issuer’ if it belonged to an operator who has since been deleted.

, Source Severity of it | ""

Thanks, that helped.

How can I get rid of the date contraints?

) of custom bes fixlets whose (now - modification time of it < 3 * day)

When I end that at “bes fixlets”, it errors out.

Hm I’m not sure why a custom Fixlet would lack a modification time, but you could cast the time to string so you can use a pipe error trap on it as well…

modification time of it as string | "No Time Value"
1 Like

I think I confused you.

I want to remove the days back constraint

I want all customer content, not just the ones from the last 3 days.

Maybe? What’s the error when you take out the whose() filter?

I presumed there was some custom Fixlet that has no modification date tracked; with the whose() filter, that Fixlet would be discarded, but if it’s not discarded, trying to retrieve the singular “modification time of it” would throw a singular expression error

No more errors.
I think the issue was that we have some authors that are no longer users and the user field was empty.

1 Like

This worked for me:

item 0 of it; item 1 of it ; item 2 of it; item 3 of it; item 4 of it; item 5 of it; item 6 of it; item 7 of it
            ) 
            ) of (
                id of it as string
               , name of it as string
               , name of site of it as string
               , type of it as string | ""
               , name of issuer of it as string | ""
               , modification time of it as string | ""
			   , Category of it as string | ""
			   , Source Severity of it as string | ""
                ) of custom bes fixlets
2 Likes