Session Relevance to collect all SHAs associated with Fixlet and Tasks in custom site

I currently use the BigFix Session Relevance Tester to collect all the SHAs associated with Baselines to remove superseded SHAs from pre-cache. For that I use:

_unique values of (it as string) of (item 1 of it, matches (regex “\b[0-9a-f]{40}\b”) of item 0 of it) of (scripts of actions of it, id of it) of (fixlets of bes custom sites whose (display name of it = “Deleted”))

I didn’t create this but inherited this from my predecessor, but I need a way to pull all the SHAs associated with the Fixlets and Tasks so that I can compare that to what is in the SHA directory so I can clean out any SHAs that aren’t associated with a fixlet or task.

Or if anyone knows a better way to do this kind of clean up that would be useful also. Pre-cacheing is required because I have to package them for AirGapped sites.

I have figured out a solution to my issue.

I’m sorry I misses your earlier post, but glad you have a working solution now. Anything you’d care to share? There have been discussions along these lines in the past, but usually more focused on building URLs to build whitelists for proxy servers.