Session Relevance Question on Action Result

So I created a report that works, and provides me with the data I want. However, I only want the Action name with a status of “Failed”, only show the computer name once (which I thought using unique would work) even if there are multiple failed actions which should be listed in column two for the row containing the computer name.

I am not sure if what I am asking is possible but if not then I really would like to remove the action items with status of fixed.

Here is my relevance

<script>
 <?Relevance
concatenation of trs of
(

td of unique values of (item 0 of item 1 of it) &
td of unique values of (item 1 of item 1 of it) &
td of  (item 2 of item 1 of it as string) 

)

of ((elements of set of names of computers of results whose (status of it = bes action status failed or status of it = bes action status download failed  ) of member actions of bes action whose (id of it is 165335)),((name of computer of it, name of action of it, status of it ) of results of member actions of bes action whose (id of it is 165335))) whose (item 0 of it contains (item 0 of item 1 of it))
?> 

</table>
        </div>
</script>

Hi rkurowski,
If I haven’t misunderstood you are asking for an expression which list all computers where the action with the provided id is failed at least once.

Is it right ?

Yes, as it stands right now I get the computer name, name of action taken and status. However, I only want to see the actions and that failed but I am also getting actions with status of fixed. So basically removed all the actions that have status of fixed.

I used the FixletDebugger to indent your expression just to make it more readable

concatenation of trs of
(
td of unique values of
(
item 0 of item 1 of it
)
& td of unique values of
(
item 1 of item 1 of it
)
& td of
(
item 2 of item 1 of it as string
)
)
of
(
(
elements of set of names of computers of results
whose
(
status of it = bes action status failed
or
status of it = bes action status download failed
)
of member actions of bes action
whose
(
id of it is 165335
)
)
(
(
name of computer of it, name of action of it, status of it
)
of results of member actions of bes action
whose
(
id of it is 165335
)
)
)
whose
(
item 0 of it contains
(
item 0 of item 1 of it
)
)

Why did you put the following block ?

(
name of computer of it, name of action of it, status of it
)

In the first block you filter by status failed and download failed, but here you filter only by id:

of results of member actions of bes action whose ( id of it is 165335 )

If you need it why don’t you filter by status in the second block too ?

I tried that but when I do that I am only getting status of false or boolean value, not displaying it as string. Such as the word failed. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but wish I could use powershell. LOL

What about that ?

( name of action of it , names of computers of it , status of it ) of results whose ( ( status of it = bes action status failed or status of it = bes action status download failed ) ) of bes actions whose ( id of it = 40 )