Session Relevance for a Condition

Hello Everyone,

Can someone help me with a session relevance to find a bes property with value = “True”"

I’ve created two properties to identify CPU usage:

The relevance to find details of all the systems is working as expected, I was looking for a way to extract the data for the property “CPU Usage > 10 = True”

Output for the entire list as below:

(name of it, values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage Percentage”), values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage > 10” ) ) of bes computers

Results
Comp1, 71, True
Comp2, 29, True
Comp3, 0, False
Comp4, 4, False
Comp5, 2, False
Comp6, 1, False
Comp7, 0, False
Comp8, 0, False
Comp9, 16, True
Comp10, 0, False

you likely just need to cast it to a number as all “values of results” are strings

(name of it, values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage Percentage”), (it > 10) of (it as integer | 0) of values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage" ) ) of bes computers

Thanks for the response.

“CPU Usage > 10” is a property here which gives integer value. The output for the above property keeping intact the property CPU Usage > 10 reflects as:

(name of it, values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage Percentage”), (it > 10) of (it as integer | 0) of values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage > 90” ) ) of bes computers

Results
Comp1, 71, False
Comp2, 29, False
Comp3, 13, False
Comp4, 2, False
Comp5, 0, False
Comp6, 76, False
Comp7, 1, False
Comp8, 0, False
Comp9, 2, False
Comp10, 15, False
Comp11, 0, False
Comp2, 32, False

(name of it, values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage Percentage”), (it = “True”) of (it as string) of values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage > 10” ) ) of bes computers

Results
Comp1, 71, True
Comp2, 29, True
Comp3, 13, False
Comp3, 2, True
Comp4, 5, False
Comp5, 76, True
Comp6, 1, False
Comp7, 0, False
Comp8, 2, False
Comp9, 15, True
Comp10, 10, False
Comp11, 32, True

I would just like to extract the details where the property “CPU Usage > 10” = True or “CPU Usage Percentage” is greater than “10”.

Many thanks.

So you just need to add a whose() clause. Try

(name of it, values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage Percentage”), (it > 10) whose (it=True) of (it as integer | 0) of values of results (it, bes property “CPU Usage > 90” ) ) of bes computers

Hi Jason, this does not provide me with any outputs. Ok, Leaving out the true condition, can you kindly help me modify the above relevance to provide me with only the data for cpu > 90?