ServiceNow Integration

I’m trying to setup the integration with ServiceNow, following the documentation, I’ve managed to configure all necessary steps, the configuratoin validates just fine.
This is QA/DEV environment with only few machines so I’m using filter query to not having to import all data from ServiceNow, tested the restapi call manually and works fine.

When I run dataflows.exe initially with preview=true it returns the correct data from ServiceNow, when I then try to run the same with “preview=false” I’m getting following error message

Connection Error: https://bfixhcldev.pg.com:29450/api/mailbox/2UA04410PV-W10 \r\n ErrorCode: 400 \r\n ErrorBody: String found where a integer ID expected.

the preview data looks likes this

2UA04410PV-W10,0c383c6edb6d970086eff1561d961905,Denis Gendera,155.119.213.66|192.168.19.1|192.168.189.1,D4-85-64-99-3E-A4

my dataxml for the data adapter is configured following way

> 
> <sourceadapter displayname="ServiceNow Adapter" adapterclass="servicenow" datasourcename="ServiceNowAPI">
> <filterquery> 
> 	  <![CDATA[nameSTARTSWITH2ua04^hardware_status%3Dinstalled]]> 
> 	</filterquery>
> 	<device_properties>
> 		<targetkey displayname="BigFix Computer Name" propertyname="name" datatype="string"/>
> 		<sourcekey displayname="ServiceNow SYS_ID" propertyname="sys_id" datatype="string"/>
> 		<property displayname="assigned_to" propertyname="assigned_to.name" datatype="string"/>
> 		<property displayname="Department" propertyname="department.name" datatype="string"/>
> 		<identityproperty displayname="IP Address" propertyname="ip_address" datatype="string" weight="20"/>
> 		<identityproperty displayname="MAC Address" propertyname="mac_address" datatype="string" weight="20"/>
> 	</device_properties>
> 	
> </sourceadapter>
> <targetadapter displayname="Bigfix Adapter" adapterclass="bigfix" datasourcename="BigFixRestAPI">
> 	<device_properties>
> 		<sourcekey displayname="BigFix Computer name" propertyname="BigFix ServiceNow Data Flow-Hardware Attributes-1" datatype="string"/>
> 		<targetkey displayname="ServiceNow SYS_ID" propertyname="ServiceNow CMDB Attributes-ServiceNow Custom Properties-2" datatype="string"/>
> 		<property displayname="assigned_to" propertyname="ServiceNow CMDB Attributes-ServiceNow Custom Properties-3" datatype="string"/>
> 		<property displayname="Department" propertyname="ServiceNow CMDB Attributes-ServiceNow Custom Properties-4" datatype="string"/>
> 		<identityproperty displayname="IP Address" propertyname="BigFix ServiceNow Data Flow-Hardware Attributes-19" datatype="string" weight="20"/>
> 		<identityproperty displayname="MAC Address" propertyname="BigFix ServiceNow Data Flow-Hardware Attributes-20" datatype="string" weight="20"/>
> 	</device_properties>
> </targetadapter>

I’ve seen similar posts where there was mention of the key should be INT but have not seen this confirmed.

I’ve also opened case with HCL about this but also wanted to asked question in forum in case somebody has idea and possible solution.

Thx.