Server Automation and Maintenance Windows

I planned on using server automation when reading that you can dynamically run a baseline from a site without defining the baseline. The plan was to run a step to stop commvault services , then patch the server from the dynamic baseline , then restart. I was planning to run this as a recurring action and replace the baseline as needed. However i was surprised at the limited scheduling function for a automation application. So i googled and found a forum conversation that implied there was a way to tie the Maintenance Windows Dashboard function to the automation plan. Here is the link to the discussion. Integrating Server Automation and Maintenance Windows , however there is no discussion on how they tied it togehter. So is it possible to take action within SA and stop the action , edit and select the mainteance window feature from the execution plan and that will work including selecting the new baseline at the time of the next action? I would assume maybe there as to be a way to keep the action in a state of reapply after complete. Any thoughts?