Separator used by BigFix Web Report

Hi

I can’t find out how to change the separator used for the csv reports generated by BigFix Web Report. Does anyone have an idea.
If it’s in the template files, can you tell me where to change it?

My goal is to change the comma (,) which is the default value by the semicolon (; )

Thanks in advance

I don’t think it is possible to make a change for the entire instance unless I am missing something (?) but you can write your own custom reports in session relevance and structure them whichever way you want with whatever separator you want and just concatenate the lines with “%0A” (new line in ASCII). Quick example - the below is the report and then create a scheduled activity for the saved report with output format CSV and the email/archived result should be exactly what you are after. NOTE: if you open it in Web Reports directly it will look UGLY because the HTML will skip that formatting but the output of the scheduled activity should be ok.

<?Relevance concatenation "%0A" of (name of it & ";" & operating system of it) of bes computers ?>

Hello

Thanks for the answer, that’s exactly what I’m doing right now. I find it a bit complicated for large reports.Is it possible to read a report already made and change only the comma by semicolon.

Sincerely

Not to my knowledge. You can potentially write your own export functionality in JavaScript (create the function with a button) and once you have it to use it as a template but that will be even harder to do…