Security Compliance Analytics Import

Hello. I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this issue. I just upgraded to Security Compliance Analytics 1.10 and I am getting strange behavior in SQL. During the imports our tempdb directory is growing at a rapid rate and the import fails after the drive fills up. Before that drive was only 40gb and imports worked fine. I doubled the directory size to 80 and it still fills up. I have a ticket in to IBM but wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks for the heads up here. I’ll be looking out for the support ticket here.

We would not have expected a major increase in temp space utilization here, especially without enabling the new patch reporting capabilities. Another thought would be if certain steps of the ETL were manually disabled in the past due to issues and the upgrade has them running again.

We are aware of some significant temp usage on DB2 BES DB backends, and have prioritized working on addressing that, but is some substantial rewriting of things so will take us a little while.

I just upgraded from 9.2.9.36 to 9.5.11.191 on Wednesday, and there is a tem_analytics database query that is now causing our TEMPDB to fill up and is crashing our entire system daily. I already have a ticket in place for this but haven’t heard back since Friday. I didn’t change any policy actions or anything, but app-wise, something had to have changed. I need to get this fixed quickly or we will be forced to revert everything back to 9.2.9.36.

I would be interested in knowing if they found a resolution for this. To get around our issue we had to increase our TEMPDB drive on the server to accommodate this new issue.

We tried increasing it, but it hasn’t helped yet. Just noticed that our scheduled SUA imports are failing, which appears to be the culprit, and keeps filling up tempdb space. Researching what needs to be done to our TEMA v. 2.2.185 working with BigFix 9.5.11.191.

I have the same issue too. How did you guys resolve the problem finally?

Thanks!