Scheduled removal of duplicates

We have setup scheduled removal of duplicates in the BES Admin Tool.

These are the settings used:

The problem is that duplicates are not removed every 24 hours as expected. It works however when I perfom the cleanup manually using the “Run Now…” function.

Any idea what we might have missed here? Are there any differences between the scheduled and manual modes?

Settings looks fine try looking into BESTools.log file it will tell you why its not working automatically. Or you can open case.

However as per HCL recommendation your Mark expired computer deleted & Remove data from database days should be same like in your view it should 30 - 30 not 30 -90.

Do you have Plugin Server running? Note that the Computer Removal is having a few issues with regards to proxy records (it just currently does not differentiate “proxy” from “native”, so if you have the two sitting uncorrelated for a while which can happen with normal delays, and you run the cleanup it will just remove one thinking it’s a duplicate). HCL have it logged in as a bug and are working on enhancements but for the time-being I was advise to pick a property to base the duplication identification that proxy records would not have, so the conflict doesn’t happen. I picked “MAC Address” for example.