Scans are not updating in BFI web console and all the servers are showing under missing scans tab

Hi All,

The upgrade was done to 9.2.15.2 in the month May, from there in the BFI web interface last scan dates are not updating and data is not proper.

When I checked in bigfix console all the data looks fine and everything is up to date in the analysis tab and I have enabled debug on import level and found below.

2019-08-09 03:56:38 (+0:00:00.047) INFO: ComputerHealthPropertyMapping not present (the site was removed from BigFix server?) setting site_name to the unknown in order to rebuild the mapping table
2019-08-09 03:56:38 (+0:00:00.000) INFO: ComputerHealthPropertyMapping table is not correct, rebuilding it. There are 1 data sources and, 1 mapping found. There should be 12 mapping records per data source

Note: I did restart the gather services and root server as well but still no luck

Can anyone suggest me how to fix this issue

Hi Veluri,

What do you see in the summary of the import log? The above is an INFO output, not an error or failure so likely unrelated.