RunAsLocalUser Domain credentials

I am trying to use override with the runas=localuser parameter and specifying a domain account, however regardless of which parameters I supply the Action fails. What has been tried currently:
override run
hidden=true
runas=localuser
AsAdmin=Interactive
password=impersonate
user=“decalocal\administrator"
password=”********"

This provides the error (RunAsLocalUser : No local session found for user ‘decalocal\administrator’)

Trying:
override run
hidden=true
user=decalocal\administrator
password="***********"

This provides the error (The keyword ‘password’ can be used with password value only when all of RunAs=localuser and AsAdmin=Interactive are specified.)

Im not sure how I am supposed to run my action as a domain account specifying the password and having it run non-interactively so that there is no end user intervention.

If you want to run the program under the domain account, first you need to use the agent of 9.5.7 or higher. I think this is already the case.

And if you want to specify password for that account, you should NOT specify password=impersonate.
When you specify password=impersonate, BigFix agent will look for existing session for the specified account and that user must be logged on to the computer when BigFix agent executes override command. I don’t think this is the case for you.
Also, if you want to run non-interactively, do NOT specify AsAdmin=interactive.
Again, with AsAdmin=interactive, the specified user must be logged on to the computer. If you need to run the program with escalated token, specify AsAdmin=true.

While I have no BigFix environment to test right now, I think following will serve your purpose:
override run
hidden=true
runas=localuser
AsAdmin=true
user="<domain>\<user>“
password=”********"