RHSM plugin setup help

Hi,

Has anyone configured RHSM plugin, if yes please help me with downloading certificate.

Hi Khurava

Please check below given link with print screen.
We also configure the same.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Using%20the%20Red%20Hat%20Subscription%20Management%20(RHSM)%20download%20plug-in

Regards
Suresh H

I have already gone through this but I guess Redhat re-updated the look & feel of their site so seems confusing if I am following IBM link for certificate download.

You have to download the 2 Certificate file

1. Entitlement Certificates: You can have one or more entitlement certificates. An example of an entitlement certificate is 443229635427054308.pem.

2. System Identity Certificate: You can place only one system identify certificate. System identity certificates are typically identifiable by the dash in its file name. An example of a service identity certificate is 2916b776-ab7f-432f-b8a9-b39c812542a7.pem1)

Create a folder in \DownloadPlugins\RHSMProtocol\certs

You must create only subfolders under the certs folder. For example, cert_set_1, cert_

Regards,
Suresh H

Before that its asking me to register some machine with some category… I have list of servers but dont know which needs to be register.

Any registered server cet file required for patch download

I think Redhat just merged entitlement and identity certs into a single file.

It should work with latest RHSM download plugin.

OK ! IBM has updated their RHSM plugin online document due to change in RedHat site interface, now things are pretty simple.