RFEs of interest

I thought it would be helpful to have a thread of RFEs for topics that come up often.

3 Likes

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Code reusability within IEM

I moved 3 posts to a new topic: QnA & Fixlet Debugger should be installable through IEM Tasks

I moved a post to a new topic: Code folding in Console editor

Two other RFEs that we have open and would like to see IBM provide a solution are as follows:

• 60793 - BESClient and HACMP environments
  • 61153 - Option in SA in “Take Automation Plan Action” window to delay prefetch download.
1 Like

As mentioned in another thread:

64815 Support all latest Outlook patches in 2625547

I moved 6 posts to an existing topic: Code reusability within IEM

I moved a post to an existing topic: Code reusability within IEM

I moved 3 posts to a new topic: A built in progress bar after taking action

I have a couple:

RFE 38102 – Ability to use “Windows Session Credentials” to sign into the console when the BES Server is hosted on Linux.

RFE 40711 –Issue with how properties from analysis are handled after a computer becomes not relevant. Web Reports seems to hang onto the value.

RFE 53395 – Add option to disable the “Dynamically target by property” option when taking action for certain operators/roles. We’ve had operators mistakenly take an action against all computers…

RFE 63735 – Symlink inspectors not working properly. If a symlink exist, but is broken, the following relevance statement would evaluate false (it should be true)
Exist symlink whose (name of it starts with “brokenlink”) of folder “/symlinkfolder”

RFE 65128 – Allow clients to use additional cpu to complete download operations. We’ve found long delays (up to 20 minutes) in computing the sha256 values on larger downloads (over 1GB). This is an issue even if the files are downloaded before run time. The sha256 check happens right before the action starts, so if your task is scheduled to run at 2:00pm, and the sha check takes 20 minutes, the action will not start until 2:20pm.

I’ve created a new category: Enhancements. I’m moving each individual RFE, along with its discussion, from this thread into its own topic in the new category. From now on, please create one new topic per enhancement request in the Enhancements category, in order to make discussion and tracking easier.

@MattPeterson and @cmcannady, could you create new topics for each of the RFEs that you listed in the posts that are still visible on this page?

Thanks!