RFE: "Synchronize Custom Checklists" activates analyses

Please help me by voting on my RFE!
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=115227

When creating a custom checklist in BigFix Security, an option allows us to select whether to “Activate Measured Values Analyses”. Due to the huge amount of data that can be generated by these analyses, we leave this option turned off.

Later, when the source checklist changes, we can use the “Synchronize Custom Checklists” Wizard to update our custom checklists with the updated content. The “Synchronize Custom Checklists” Wizard does not give an option to leave the Analyses deactivated, and automatically activates all of them.

Because some of the Measured Values analyses can generate large amounts of data (several hundred gigabytes per client), activating these analyses can overrun the BigFix infrastructure and greatly grow the BFEnterprise database to the point where the deployment stops responding.

The Synchronize Custom Checklists wizard should either leave Analyses in their current activation state, or provide an option whether to activate the analyses.

(Note: I opened a Support Incident on this, TS000075416, and receive a response “Working as designed”)