Return Values from HKCU key

I have been playing around with trying to output values from a specific registry key located in HKCU.

Here is what I’ve tried and what I’m looking to get.

names of values of key “Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\AppCompatFlags\Layers” of current user keys (logged on users) of native registryuser keys

I’ve also tried the following:

(names of it, it) of values of key “Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\AppCompatFlags\Layers” of current user keys (logged on users) of native registry

Basically I’m looking to concatenate all the string values located in this key and I’m not having any luck.

Can you give an example of the data, and how you would like to concatenate it (how you want it to look)? Also, can you confirm the registry location?

The following returned the expected data for me (from a slightly different key):

(names of it, it) of values of key "Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\PrinterPorts" of current user keys (logged on users) of native registry

Your PrinterPort script works 100%. I’m basically using the same script to get the values from “Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\AppCompatFlags\Layers” and it returns an error. What I’m looking for basically is to do an analysis of all of the applications users have set to “run as administrator” which are captured in this reg location.

Once I get this working I’m looking to do a concatanation of the results to list out with a comma instead of getting the expected .

I just realized I was missing a subdirectory of my first post.

I have this working now. I just have to figure out where to properly put the contatenation to expand the multiple results.

(names of it, it,) values of key “Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers” of current user keys (logged on users) of native registry

Any suggestions on how to break out the multiple results from what is returned in this analysis?

try

concatenation " | " of (item 0 of it as string & "=" & item 1 of it as string) of (names of it, it) of values of key "Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" of current user keys (logged on users) of native registry
1 Like

Working perfectly thank you kind sir.