Retrieve content

Hi There,

I’m using rest API to retrieve patch contents and below are the conditions I’m using to get it manually in big fix web reports console.

I’m trying to convert the above condition into relevance in /api/query

Looking for help in this.

Hello!

Based on the above, you’re looking for the Session Relevance equivalent of the Filter you’ve defined in Web Reports, which can then be passed to the REST API’s /api/query.

The <bes fixlet> object should be able to provide the information of interest, with the given filters.

Here’s an example session relevance query that should return the Fixlets in question:

(display name of site of it, id of it, name of it) of bes fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it AND category of it as lowercase contains "Security Update" as lowercase AND name of it as lowercase contains "Security Only" as lowercase AND name of it as lowercase does not contain ".net" as lowercase AND (source severity of it as lowercase contains "important" as lowercase OR source severity of it as lowercase contains "critical" as lowercase))

1 Like

Hi Aram,

Thanks for your reply. while applying above conditions I needed below mentioned columns in the result, so I specified like this,
relevance=(computer of it, patch name of it, source id of it, source severity of it, source release date of it, source of it, category of it) of bes fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it AND category of it as lowercase contains “Security Update” as lowercase AND name of it as lowercase contains “Security Only” as lowercase AND name of it as lowercase does not contain “.net” as lowercase AND (source severity of it as lowercase contains “important” as lowercase OR source severity of it as lowercase contains “critical” as lowercase))

but it is returning like this…

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> "It" used outside of "whose" clause.

this is my required output:

What are the specific fields/columns you would like returned? The session relevance example you include above does not seem to match the screenshot, so, just looking for a specific list.

Otherwise, your session relevance looks pretty close except for 2 fields/properties: computer of it and patch name of it. Neither of those are properties of <bes fixlet>, and so would lead to an evaluation error.

Computer
Patch Name
Source ID
Source Severity
Source Release Date
Source
Category
.The above mentioned fields to be retuned from this condition,
Content category contains Security Update and
Content Name contains Security only
and
Content Name does not contain .net and
Content Source Severity contains important or contains Critical

I got the output , Thanks for your effort.

1 Like