Restart action timer now working

I was reading this article on how to set a restart delay action. When I try to use this it has no effect on the windows computers.
https://developer.bigfix.com/action-script/reference/client/restart.html

The primary question is How can restart the computers without the without a Action Request prompt? I have already read this article but there didn’t seem to be an answer.

So my action script has.
restart 180
That is suppose to restart the computer in 180 seconds but it still prompts for the standard Deadline 24 hours snooze for 30.

The reason I want to reboot the computers is that I find patching goes smoother if you perform a reboot prior to installing any patches. If the computer is in some sort of “funky” status, a restart can typically clear those issues. I am not finding any solution to forcing a computer to reboot without this dialog box.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you restart an action and the action is not completed then the action fails on restart and is not completed. So you should use the action command like mentioned. The deadlines are present there for users and if no user was present it would restart that quickly. You can however on the Take Action dialog change the delays etc.

Attached is the template I am working with. When I run it, it always says failed and when I look at it, It says it failed the restart. I have watched the restart it does not fail.

Catchup Baseline Template.bes (3.2 KB)

And here is the restart action. I think that while I was exporting it, I see the reason for the failed. Success Criteria is relevance to false. How can I change the Success Criteria?
Restart Computer.bes (7.1 KB)

Thanks