Rest api for "bes actions"

I am using this api query to get list of action.

1. api/query?relevance=names of BES actions,ids of bes actions’

Then I used this to get the status of the actionid

1. /api/query?relevance=(names of it, ids of it, state of it, status of r
    esult of it, detailed status of result of it ) of bes action whose (id of it = 74)’

for some how the step1 get the “deleted” action result also. I am seeing action id 74 two or more times. I am suspecting one of them is deleted

but when i run this over the browser I get the correct result.

/api/action/74/status

Any way to tell the “names of BES actions,ids of bes actions’” to get the non deleted action list and id’s.

I don’t think step one is showing a deleted action; rather, you are building two separate lists and getting a cross-product.

names of BES actions,ids of bes actions

Is syntax similar to
((1;2;3), (1;2;3))
Which would yield the cross product
(1, 1)
(1, 2)
(1, 3)
(2, 1)
(2, 2)
…and so on.

What you want on the first query is to loop the actions once and pull two properties from each action -

(names of it, ids of it) of bes actions

Thanks Jason . You always great helper.

I have created task to upgrade the package across the 10K unix boxes.

1. First relevance I am using is this
    ids of taken actions of custom bes fixlets whose(id of it = 101) ## to get the list of the action id but right now we don’t have any action id yet.

2. Once i get the action Id from the step1. Then run the below relevance to get the status of the task but I couldn’t figure how to filter those action which are executed in last 24h or by whom. The task Id might have tons of action id in future. I want filter by 24 or 48 so I know that action i creaed last night executed or not.
    (name of computer of it, ids of action of it, detailed status of it) of results of bes action whose (id of it = 113745)

I want put mentioned steps in the cronjob so that team can see if the action has been completed or not.

I don’t have a console handy at the moment but I think it would be along the lines of

(name of computer of it, ids of action of it, detailed status of it, time issued of action of it) of results of bes actions whose (id of source fixlet of it = 101)

(assuming ‘101’ is the ID of the fixlet/baseline from which the action is taken)

You could also add filters such as bes actions whose (now - time issued of it < 7 * day) to only see the last week’s actions or maybe bes actions whose (state of it = "Open") for only the still-active actions.

This is what I came up

(name of computer of results of it, detailed status of results of it, start time of results of it,end time of results of it as string,retry count of results of it,name of action of results of it,(end time of result of it - start time of result of it),name of issuer of it ) of bes actions whose (id of it = 1304 AND time issued of it > (now - 1*day) )

if I have 20 action task. the for loop will iterate 20 times for each action. I am wondering if I can get the list of actionid which executed 24 hr back.
some thing like this…
ids of taken actions of custom bes fixlets whose(id of it = 1299 AND time issued of it > (now - 1*day) )

this works like charm.

(name of computer of it, ids of action of it, detailed status of it, time issued of action of it) of results of bes actions whose (id of source fixlet of it = 1299 AND time issued of it > (now - 1*day) )