Reporting on Baselines

(imported topic written by mc116991)

I have a baseline that I created and I would like to generate a report that lists each server individually and any patches that are in the baseline that are applicable to it. Could someone show me how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hi mc1169,

Try going to the “Computer Properties” report. And click the option “include relevant Fixlets”… This will show you all the relevant Fixlets for each computer. You can filter the Fixlets or filter the servers using the Filter option in the top left of the screen. Note that this can be a very long report.

You can all try looking at the “Baselines” report to view data on a per-baseline basis.

Ben

(imported comment written by mc116991)

That did not work. Any other ideas?

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hi mc1169,

The report didn’t work? Or it doesn’t meet your needs?

Can you let me know what those reports lack and it will help to figure out how we might get you the report you want…

Thanks,

Ben

(imported comment written by wolverine23)

Hi mc1169,

When you apply the baseline, this create 1 action per patch, you can find all actions used in the baseline go to "web reportes - create - choise action summary - next - choise your web report username - select failed and fixed - next - locate your action number baseline - click on baseline number .

You will see all actiones generated by the baseline, then change in the next code those numbers.

use this code in “custom reports” only copy/paste and change whose ( id of it >= xxxxxx AND id of it <= xxxxxx)

plase let me know any results, regards.

wolverine

<?Relevance (trs of ( td of (id of action of it as string)& td of name of computer of it & td of (if exists result (computer of it, bes property "user name") then value of result (computer of it, bes property "user name") else "n/a") & td of (if exists result (computer of it, bes property "location by half subnet") then value of result (computer of it, bes property "location by half subnet") else "n/a") & td of (if exists result (computer of it, bes property "location by ip range") then value of result (computer of it, bes property "location by ip range") else "n/a") & td of (status of it as string ) & td of (if exists result (computer of it, bes property "free space on system drive") then value of result (computer of it, bes property "free space on system drive") else "n/a") & td of (if exists result (computer of it, bes property "total size of system drive") then value of result (computer of it, bes property "total size of system drive") else "n/a") & td of (name of action of it as string ) ) ) of results whose ( status of it = bes action status fixed OR status of it = bes action status pending restart OR status of it = bes action status failed ) of bes actions whose ( id of it >= xxxxxx AND id of it <= xxxxxx) ?>
Action ID Computer name User Name Location 1 Location 2 Action Status Free Space Total Size C: Fixlet Name