Reporting - Filter by Release Date

I have an analysis/property with the following relevance:

concatenation "; " of (multiplicity of it as string & " " & concatenation “” of matches (regex “[a-z]”) of it) of unique values of ( if exists headers “X-Fixlet-Source-Severity” of it then values of headers “X-Fixlet-Source-Severity” of it as lowercase else “undefined”) of relevant fixlets whose (exists headers “X-Fixlet-Default-Action” of it and exists header “X-Fixlet-Category” whose (value of it is contained by set of (“Security Update”;“Security Hotfix”)) of it AND not exists headers “X-Fixlet-Type” whose (value of it is contained by set of (“Task”;“Baseline”)) of it AND exists headers “Subject” whose ((it contains “windows”) of (value of it as lowercase)) of it AND not exists headers “Subject” whose ((it contains “Superseded”) of (value of it as lowercase)) of it) of sites whose (name of it is contained by set of (“Enterprise Security”;“Win2008ESU”))

I want to use this in a report and was hoping to use the drop down filter “Source Release Date”. Is there something i can add to the relevance to allow using that filter?

@LouC

This looks to me like a count Fixlets by severity type of report.
I am curious why you created this property to evaluate on the clients instead of a custom report using Session Relevance in Web Reports.

<?relevance 
concatenation "; " of 
((multiplicity of it as string) & " " & (concatenation "" of  matches (case insensitive regex "[a-z]") of it)) of 
unique values of (source severity of it | "undefined") of 
 Fixlets whose (
category of it is contained by set of ("Security Update";"Security Hotfix") 
AND exists default action of it 
AND Fixlet flag of it 
AND name of it as lowercase contains "windows"
AND name of it as lowercase does not contain "superseded"
) of bes sites whose (name of it is contained by set of ("Enterprise Security";"Win2008ESU")) ?>
1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I want to know the fixlet counts on each computer in my environment. It looks like this is the overall total, correct? I’m looking to create a report that has computer name and the number of fixlets outstanding. I used what you provided and put it in a table. Every computer shows the same result.

<HTML>
<BODY>
   <TABLE border="1">

<?relevance
tr of concatenation of (th of "Computer Name" & th of "Patches by Severity") &

concatenation of trs of (

td of (item 0 of it as string) & 
td of (item 1 of it as string) 

) of (

(name of it) of bes computers,

concatenation "; " of 
((multiplicity of it as string) & " " & (concatenation "" of matches (case insensitive regex "[a-z]") of it)) of  
unique values of (source severity of it | "undefined") of
Fixlets whose (
category of it is contained by set of ("Security Update";"Security Hotfix")
AND exists default action of it
AND Fixlet flag of it and name of it as lowercase contains "windows"
AND name of it as lowercase does not contain "superseded"
) of bes sites whose (name of it is contained by set of ("Enterprise Security";"Win2008ESU")) 

)
?>

</TABLE>
</BODY>
</HTML>