Thank you for the ideas. The intent here is to populate a internal email list that would have access to the official email distribution list. So I used this based on your session relevance and this worked well (names of it, versions of it) of bes sites. I then took that output and created version of bes site whose (name of it = “Enterprise Security”) which provided a specific site version for windows patching.
I then took that copied it from the QNA tab in webreports and went to add this to a custom report. When I tried to preview the result in the custom report instead of a version number like 4008 or 4015 it returned the session relevance version of bes site whose (name of it = “Enterprise Security”). Not what I expected. Not sure what I am doing wrong.