Report on installed version of New Teams for end users

How would I get the version info for the currently logged on user’s New Teams client version?

I have this relevance which reports on MSTeams from what is before the first _:

unique values of preceding texts of firsts "_" of names of key whose ( name of it starts with "MSTeams" ) of key "Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages" of current user keys (logged on users) of registry

I need the numeric portion that is between the first _ and second _ in bold below:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages\MSTeams_23306.3308.2524.1744_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Edit:

This seems to work but I think it might be a bit inefficient:

unique values of substrings between "_" whose (it contains ".") of names of key whose ( name of it starts with "MSTeams" ) of key "Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages" of current user keys (logged on users) of registry

My inclination would be to use a succession of ‘following’ & ‘preceding’ clauses to home in on the bit I want.

preceding text of first "_" of following text of first "_" of names of key whose ( name of it starts with "MSTeams" ) of key "Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages" of current user keys (logged on users) of registry

I have no idea which would be the more efficient.

Casting strings like this to version can also yield useful results, although that might be a big ask on a value like this - again, no idea of the relative efficiency.

Yours is actually slightly slower believe it or not!

q: unique values of substrings between "_" whose (it contains ".") of names of key whose ( name of it starts with "MSTeams" ) of key "Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages" of current user keys (logged on users) of registry
A: 23306.3308.2524.1744
T: 0.045 ms

q: preceding text of first "_" of following text of first "_" of names of key whose ( name of it starts with "MSTeams" ) of key "Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages" of current user keys (logged on users) of registry
A: 23306.3308.2524.1744
T: 0.046 ms