Report for failed & a Server needing a restart

@leewei, are there options in the excel connector to report on Failed or Restart needed? I have a need to get a report weekly for any failed or servers that still need a restart.

Does anyone else know the answer to this question?

Robert, not sure if Lee Wei still supports the Big Fix Reports. He was great at whipping up complex and useful reports, but I think he moved on. I also love the Excel Connector and wish it had more updated versions.

Darn. I wondered why he has not answered a couple of questions that I had. That would make sense that why I have not received an answer.

I wish there was a central repository for free BigFix custom reports and Analysis’s. Would make a lot of lives easier.

You can find a lot of analyses at https://bigfix.me
Not sure whether there is anything there in terms of web reports. I know there are a few github repos though.

1 Like

Thanks. company blocks GitHub, unfortunately.

I have found nothing useful for the reporting of computers that failed applying a fixlet within a baseline. There were a couple out there that would report the fixlet that failed, but not the computers that failed on that fixlet

Thanks. company blocks GitHub, unfortunately.

Yeah that is unfortunate…if we were to set up a common repo for dashboards, that would be good place for it.