Report disk linux aix

Hello,
I would like to report on our LINUX and AIX disks, to have the following rendering.
attached

but i’m having trouble.
can you help?
thanks

@sountoura, can you provide more specifics on what properties you’re wanting to create in an analysis for this *NIX disk report? There are many inspectors in the relevance language, so more details would be appreciated.

Hello,
I have to do an analysis which returns me, the number of PV, VG, of LV plus the size, the memory used and free of VG on AIX and LINUX
VG VFree VSize #PV #LV Used
rootvg 28.30g 99.50g 1 28 71.19g
vg_apps 400.95g 1.45t 1 12 1.05t

for the moment, I do it via a script that I deploy on the servers whose info I retrieve with an analysis.
But I would like to do everything with an analysis if possible without deploying a script.

@sountoura, if you have an existing script that generates the data you’re wanting, it would be relatively easy to utilize this within a reoccurring fixlet that outputs the required data to a file that is then ingested by the analysis for reporting purposes. Are you familiar with this type of implementation in BigFix?

If you’re wanting this in straight relevance, further investigation of applicable inspectors/properties would be necessary.

I do this for linux.

(mount point of it,used percent of it) of filesystems whose ( device name of it as string contains “mapper” OR mount point of it starts with “/tmp” )

There is gap of 4-5% from “df” and bigfix caculation.

1 Like

Hello,
yes indeed this is what I did, I set up a script which goes back to the VG information with the size, the memory used and free.
which I will seek with an analysis.
tell me, are there any Bigfix native properties that allow you to trace this information?
details below:
VG_name FREE ZISE PV No LV USED
rootvg 8.98g 99.50g 1 27 90.52g
vg_apps 24.00g 3.98t 1 7 3.96t