Report Available: Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group

Thank you @cmcannady. Yes my originally question was posed about the custom report - Interactive Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group Report1. Now that Flash is no longer suppported this custom report doesn not show the pie graph and outstanding fixlets:

. If anyone is using this and have the same issue please let me know.

Unfortunately @leewei is no longer associated with BigFix. I would recommend opening a BigFIx Idea (aka RFE) regarding this matter so that our offering management team can properly evaluate and prioritize customer requests.

If someone on the Insights team wants to rebuild this report using Insights and PowerBI or Tableau, Iā€™m sure it would be highly appreciated. I know we would use it.

3 Likes

In the meantime, have you tried the two custom reports that are here:
https://bigfix-wiki.hcltechsw.com/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/BigFix%20Wiki/page/Schedulable%20Compliance%20by%20Computer%20or%20Content%20Reports%20v1.1

Both the ā€œSchedulable Compliance by Computer Templateā€ and ā€œSchedulable Compliance By Content Templateā€ provide some interaction and filtering, but donā€™t have a flash dependency

1 Like

Hello,
I would like to ask you about Schedulable Compliance by Computer report.
I have to modify the tableā€™s ordering and I found it in script:

Compliance
What is the option for this?

I have another task with this report: I have to collapse the table where Compliance is 100%.
How can I do it?

Thank you for your help!