Report Available: Baseline Report by Computer with Action Results

(imported topic written by Lee Wei)

I saw a few posts referencing baselines, so I thought I’d share a report that someone requested.

This report allows browsing the individual baseline components for a computer, as well as the actions and results taken against the computer.

Lee Wei

1 Like

(imported comment written by gcibirch91)

Hi Lee Wei

Using this report, how do I amend it to just report the components of the Baseline without the Status Column?? I am not interested in the by computer bit. just need the components.

Thanks

Lee

(imported comment written by Lee Wei)

Lee,

Can you please take a look at the built-in report within Web Reports for Baseline?

• From the main Web Reports screen
  • Go to the Create link
  • Select radio button All Baselines

You can get a list of baselines and all their components.

Lee Wei

Fixed a problem where if the Computer Names are empty, the drop list is not populated correctly.

Lee Wei

(imported comment written by Julia_C)

Hi Lee,

I cant import this report, i receive following error

“Invalid Web Report XML File: Unexpected element: style”

Julia

Hi,

Fix it.

Tnx for create report.

(imported comment written by Tugboat_Lava)

Julia, how did you fix it? I am getting the same error that you did…

Hi Lee,

is it possible choose computer groups instead of one computer?

Julia

(imported comment written by cristian4391)

only Baseline report by computer with action result is perfectly. I am happy to use this report and i like to this report. So i am interesting to work this report and this report make very easily.

Thanks for searing this post…

(imported comment written by Rtreviza)

hello Lee,

The view that appears on the print scren is not avalilable to my reports (“Microsoft Service Packs and Updates”)…

I have a request from a client to show all the updates installed on a group of computers, could you help to customize this report.

Thanks in advance…

Rtreviza,

The 2nd droplist with the label “Baseline” dynamically populates with baselines you have created in the system.

So this means that you don’t have a baseline with the name “Microsoft Service Packs and Updates”.

This report is not a good one to show all the updates installed on a group of computers.

Actually, there is not a very good way to show installed patches. TEM is good at showing what is missing, rather than what has been installed.

Search the forum on installed patches and you will find some discussions including this one:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=77777777-0000-0000-0000-000014744813&ps=25

Lee Wei

(imported comment written by AakashK)

Hi Lee,

Can we get this report exported in excel format as when we click printable version & generate the report & save in xps format it dosent provide the whole report view the left portion of the report for status is not visible.

AakashK

(imported comment written by AakashK)

Can someone please help me out in this.

Hi,

There won’t be an easy way to export the report to Excel except with some coding.

Sorry that it is out of scope from what is possible with casual edits.

Lee Wei