Remotely Anywhere Software Removal Fixlet

Hello All,

I am trying to uninstall Remotely Anywhere software from windows system, but I don’t see any documentation in google from LogMeIn publisher, which talks about manual uninstallation of Remotely Anywhere So, that I can convert the manual steps into automation via BigFix.
Have anyone performed uninstallation of Remotely Anywhere Software from their environment. If yes, Please do guide with the steps.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Manish Singh

I’m not familiar with the software but there looks like there is an “Uninstall” section in the User Guide which may help.

https://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/Product_Guide/Remotely-Anywhere-11-User-Guide/?q=uninstall+remotely+anywhere&l=en_US&c=products%3Almiremotelyanywhere&fs=Search&pn=1

1 Like

Hello All,

While uninstalling Remotely Anywhere, On a couple of endpoints I am getting error Code 1612.
Anybody has encountered this error code and how proactively we can avoid/ remediate this error code via BigFix.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Manish Singh

I think 1612 means it can’t find the original install file. at least from my googling of msiexec exit code 1612

Yeah correct that means source file is unavailable.
Just wanted to understand if anybody has faced this issue and what approach they have followed in order to remediate this error code.