Remote Control On-Demand URL Webpage not found

Dear Team,

I am facing error on TRC On demand URL access from outside network. The TRC webpage shown IBM remote control application error We try to access on demand URL from end user home network the Webpage shown “IBM Bigfix Remote control application error. An Unexpected application error occurred”

Status:404 ( Not found) The server cant find the requested page.

Regards
Vicky

Hi @vikki

first of all, don’t put your server name on the forum. Blur it out or something else, because not everybody on the internet has good intentions :wink:

That said, can the end user from home ping the server? Are you sure that it has worked before?
Can he reach another server (from another application)?

Thanks @steini44

from my home network i cant able to bing my both URL address and Public IP too.

Regards
Vicky

Hi @vikki

Then I guess the problem is not TRC, but the connection of your computer towards your domain/enterprise.

I can’t help you with that, since I don’t know how your company is configured. I do know that in my company, when you are connected to VPN, the ip-range of the VPN can’t reach the ip-range of our Servers.

So check with your network administrators how everything is configured :slight_smile:

Hello Vikki,

Do you have any idea on below issue, all of sudden i am start getting this error.

Regards, Varun

Dear Varun,

Broker URL name and port if it accessible from your home network then this issue is shorted out,

Kindly verify the below things:

• Broker certificate validation
  • broker.certs file availablity under Appdata folder
  • From home user telnet the broker url

Regards
Vicky R

Thanks for suggestion Vikki.

I have reconfigured the application and now it is working fine.

But here I am not able to generate the connection code using start broker session, could you please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance