Relevant flag property of BES Fixlet Result - non-unique error

I am writing some session relevance to report on computer name, fixlet name, and whether the fixlet is applicable (relevant) - using a Baseline as a source of the fixlets (and BES Fixlet Result).

The following works where the fixlet is relevant to a SINGLE computer only:

(names of computers of it, names of fixlets of it, (if (relevant flag of results of fixlets of it = true) then (1) else (0)) as string) of results of elements of unions of ((sets of source fixlets of components of component groups of bes fixlets whose (baseline flag of it = true and name of it = “MY-BASELINE”)))

However, if the fixlet is relevant to multiple computers I get the error: Singular expression refers to non-unique object.

I know this is because the “relevant flag of results” part only works in the singular. I do not believe this supports plural. Is there an alternative way I can express the relevance such that it would support plural?

Your relevant flag check is overly complicated. The it already refers to fixlet results, so the stmt relevant flag of results of fixlets of it means you want the fixlet results of the fixlets of the fixlet results. By eliminating the duplicate drilling out and drilling in, you can get the results you want:

(if (relevant flag of it = true) then (1) else (0))

or more simply

(if relevant flag of it then 1 else 0)