Relevance to check REG_Qword value

Hi All,

I have create relevance to check value of ‘TcpMaxConnectResponseRetransmissions’ is set to 2 on HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters

when i have check the result of Analysis it gives me HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE : REG_QWORD : 0200000000000000

Can any one suggest how to check the REG_QWORD value

not exists 1 whose (exists (concatenation ", " of (it as string) of ((type of it = “REG_DWORD”) of it and ((if (type of it = “REG_BINARY” or type of it = “REG_NONE”) then (hexadecimal integer (it as string)) else (it as integer)) of it = (it as integer) of (“2”))) of values “TcpMaxConnectResponseRetransmissions” of keys “System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters” of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” of native registry) whose (number of substrings separated by ", " whose (it is not “”) of it > 0 and number of substrings separated by ", " whose (it is not “”) whose (it as boolean is False) of it = 0))

Q: 2 = value "TcpMaxConnectResponseRetransmissions" of key "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" of registry as integer | 0
A: False
T: 0.089 ms
I: singular boolean