Relevance to check if scheduled task enabled

I have a managed property that checks to see if there is a scheduled task named “xyz” and returns exist or N/A. However I also want to know if the task is enabled before returning anything. Below is what I have that works fine to check if the task exist but can not seem to get if it is enabled. Tried enabled of it but that does not work.

if exists name whose (it contains “xyz” and enabled of it) of scheduled tasks then “Task Exist” else “N/A”

This results in a True/False:

exists scheduled task whose (name of it contains "xyz" and enabled of it)

Or if you want to stick with your if/else that returns a string:

if exists scheduled task whose (name of it contains "xyz" and enabled of it) then "Task Enabled" else "N/A"
2 Likes

Thank you but just figured it out before the reply. I realized it after posting but thank you for your reply.

If you’re looking for any other info related to scheduled tasks I’ve got a decent analysis in the C3 Inventory Site:

On Github or On BigFix.Me

Bill

1 Like

Thank you Bill I will take a look.

Hi @strawgate

could you please share the relevance for getting the particular task with next run time and all,

(name of it | “NoName”, concatenation “;” of trigger strings of it | “NoTriggers”, next run time of it as string | “NoNextRunTime”, last task result of it as string | “NoLastResult”) of scheduled tasks

this one showing all the task result,
is there any possible to get particular task which we want to enter the task name,

Thanks,
Nagaraj,

Thanks, it is working --> (next run times of it) of scheduled task whose (name of it is “abcde”)