Relevance help please

i need to write in relevance

“source equal microsoft”

anyone?:disappointed_relieved:

(id of it, name of it) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it contains "Office" OR name of it contains "Visual") and source of it = "Microsoft" and applicable computer count of it > 0)

1 Like

i tried this and its not work=\

You need to be a bit more specific than “It does not work”. It works when I test in in the session relevance tester.

Try breaking the statement down to see why it may not be returning results in your environment then add you other search critera to see what is stops returning results.

(id of it , name of it) of bes fixlets whose (source of it = "Microsoft")

of bes fixlets let me get all the fixlets that i have right??

Correct, then when you can see that works, then you can add your filters in to check you gets results returned. The example I gave may not give you any results if you don’t have any systems relevant for fixlets containing “Office” or “Visual”

thank you very much!!

im not get it right i try this

(id of it, name of it) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it does not contain “Microsoft” and name of it does not contain “Superseded” and source of it = microsoft) and applicable computer count of it > 0)

all work instead this part —> and source of it = microsoft

why?

im running it from the api rest :
https://{server}:52311/api/query?relevance = (id of it, name of it) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it does not contain “Microsoft” and name of it does not contain “Superseded” and source of it = microsoft) and applicable computer count of it > 0)

Don’t start a new thread, add your updates to your existing thread.

The source property is a string, so try enclosing the value in quotes - and probably make your test not case sensitive

Can you write your explanation in relevance code ?line for example?

No.
I’m only on a phone now, so can’t check my code and SLB has already done this for you in your other thread.

Topics merged.

@iftachzi to troubleshoot (and develop) session relevance, it is helpful to use something like the Presentation Debugger, or Session Relevance Tester rather than directly via the REST API.

If using Presentation Debugger with your above session relevance, you’ll receive the following error:

In this case, the reason for the error is due to the fact that microsoft is not an operator. Since the source property of a bes fixlet object returns a string, you’ll have to surround microsoft with double quotes. Additionally, note that string comparisons within BigFix are case sensitive, so, you’ll want something like:

(id of it, name of it) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it does not contain "Microsoft" and name of it does not contain "Superseded" and source of it as lowercase = "microsoft") and applicable computer count of it > 0)
1 Like