Relevance For Total Size Of Each Drive

Hi All,

I have created an analyses for total size of each drive but for few of the system I’m getting an error: Singular expression refer to non-existent object

Code used for Total size of each Drive

(name of it & " - " & (total space of it / 1024 / 1024 /1024) as string & "GB") of drives whose (type of it = "DRIVE_FIXED") 

For the few system which is fetching data as Singular expression refer to non-existent object.I took the RDC and checked that all the system is having “Local Disk Q:\ Access Denied; 0 Bytes; File System: [Blank]”.

Screen shot for reference

How can I get the total size of each Drive for this type of system which are having “Local Disk Q:\ Access Denied; 0 Bytes; File System: [Blank]” ?

Your help will be highly appreciated !!!

A “Q:” disk is probably a Microsoft AppV disk and is hidden.

You could probably do this:

((name of it & " - " & (total space of it / 1024 / 1024 /1024) as string & "GB") | (name of it & " - Error")) of drives whose (type of it = "DRIVE_FIXED")

EDIT: probably just use JGStew’s answer – this is only applicable if you want to know about the Q drive and not just filter it out.

This should work to get the raw data:

(names of it, total spaces of it) of drives whose (type of it = "DRIVE_FIXED")

This could then be used to create the actual final form.

Related:

1 Like

Thanks Strawgate…its was really helpful :smile:

Thanks for the response Jgstew :smiley:

How can I sum all the results?

You need to just retrieve the numerical sizes of the disks (no text modifiers such as ‘GB’). Having that raw data you can simply sum them

q: total spaces of drives whose (type of it = "DRIVE_FIXED")
A: 254214393856
A: 500106784768
T: 0.731 ms
I: plural integer

q: sum of total spaces of drives whose (type of it = "DRIVE_FIXED")
A: 754321178624
T: 0.372 ms
I: singular integer
1 Like