Relevance for Processor Speed

Hi All,

I am using below code for getting the Processor speed.Its fetching proper result for the endpoints but for few of the endpoints I’m getting output as "Singular expression refers to non-unique object"please guide me to overcome this problem.

Code used :- significant digits 2 of speed of processor/mhz/ 1000 as floating point

output :-

Note:- All are windows boxes.

Thanks in advance!!!

Your computers probably have multiple processor cores, like mine:

q: number of processors
A: 8

You can change your relevance to account for multiple processors:

q: (significant digits 2 of it / mhz / 1000 as floating point) of speeds of processors
A: 1.60000000000000
A: 1.60000000000000
etc.

You can also look at just the first processor there with the “main processor” inspector

Q: speed of main processor
A: 2900000000 hertz

Thanks Alanm…I was looking for the main processor :smile:

thanks jeremylam for your guidance.Actually I was looking for the speed of main processor. I have done little modification in your code and its working fine.Thanks a lot :smile:

Modified Code:-

(significant digits 2 of it / mhz / 1000 as floating point) of speeds of main processor

The way to make your original relevance work is the following:

(significant digits 2 of it) of (it as floating point) of (it / ghz) of speeds of processors

To collapse all the duplicate values:

unique values of (significant digits 2 of it) of (it as floating point) of (it / ghz) of speeds of processors

Then when applied to the main processor:

unique values of (significant digits 2 of it) of (it as floating point) of (it / ghz) of speeds of main processors

I don’t know of any cases where the main processor does not equal all of the non-main processors.

1 Like

Thanks for the information.

relative significance place 1 of((speed of main processor / mhz)/1000 as floating point) as string & " Ghz"

1 Like