Relevance for PDFCreator Registry

Hello All:

I currently have the following registry setting on my PC (HKCU\Software\PDFCreator.net\Settings\ApplicationSettings\UpdateInterval) & value of UpdateInterval = Never. Below is the relevance I’ve typed into a fixlet debugger & I’m getting opposite results of what I’d expect. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Q: exists values “UpdateInterval” whose (it as string = “Never”) of keys “\SOFTWARE\PDFCreator.net\Settings\ApplicationSettings” of current user keys (logged on users) of (native registry; x32 registry)
A: False
T: 0.042 ms

Although this key & value are already on my PC (in my registry) this is currently coming back with a “False answer” & I’d expect a “true” answer here since it’s already present.

The problem comes from the BES Client being unable to see the CurrentUser branch of the Registry. It only exists when a user is logged in, and is only visible to that user.

You can try to look in the HKUsers branch to find what you want. The CurrentUser branch is aliased to these keys.

@TimRice is right about the current user registry when relevance runs under the BES Client, but it should still work in the fixlet debugger if you are logged in.

try this:

values "UpdateInterval" of keys "SOFTWARE\PDFCreator.net\Settings\ApplicationSettings" of current user keys (logged on users) of (native registry; x32 registry)