Relevance error: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object

I have two relevance statements. The first one evaluates to true, the second one errors out. I tried to combine the two relevance statements with an OR.

The combined relevance statement is working fine if I put the first relevance before the OR statement, however if you put the first relevance after the OR statement, the whole relevance errors out.

q: exist file whose (name of it as string contains “besclient”) of folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client”
A: True
T: 6.560 ms

q: exist file whose (name of it as string contains “besclient”) of folder “C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client”
E: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

q: exist file whose (name of it as string contains “besclient”) of folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client” OR exist file whose (name of it as string contains “besclient”) of folder “C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client”
A: True
T: 3.211 ms

q: exist file whose (name of it as string contains “besclient”) of folder “C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client” OR exist file whose (name of it as string contains “besclient”) of folder “C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client”
E: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

The folder doesn’t exist…you can change it all to plurals files and folders

2 Likes