Relevance code modification

Hi,

I have below relevance code , is there any option to get “boot time” (boot time of operating system) values with it.

(id of computer of it, Names of Computer of it, concatenation “”|"" of values of it) of results whose (exists values of it) of bes property ““Patch and Install Date””"

Hi, unsure what you are trying to achieve with that relevance code, but i don’t think bigfix has a last boot date property. I created a custom property with this relevance to the last boot date as a property.

now - uptime of operating system

yes both are same, if you can help me getting this property’s data with my relevance code.

Not sure what you are you are looking for. This lists out ID, name and the “Patch and Install Date” of computers

(item 0 of it as string & " - " & item 1 of it as string & " - " & item 2 of it as string) of (id of item 0 of it as string | “”, name of item 0 of it as string | “”, value of result (item 0 of it, item 1 of it) as string | “”) of (bes computers, bes property “Patch and Install Date”)

yes thats correct mentioned relevance will get the list of computers & their patch date & time, I also want to get when that computer got rebooted last date & time.

this data required for patching report process.

Okay First you have to create a custom property like “LastBootTime” and add this relevance to it, “now - uptime of operating system”.

Then you can use:

(item 0 of it as string & " - " & item 1 of it as string & " - " & item 2 of it as string & " - " & item 3 of it as string) of (id of item 0 of it as string | “”, name of item 0 of it as string | “”, value of result (item 0 of it, item 1 of it) as string | “”, value of result (item 0 of it, item 2 of it) as string | “”) of (bes computers, bes property “Patch and Install Date”, bes property “LastBootTime”)

this will list out ID, Name, Patch and Install Date, and the LastBootTime properties.

I tried that but getting below msg -

Q: (item 0 of it as string & " - " & item 1 of it as string & " - " & item 2 of it as string & " - " & item 3 of it as string) of (id of item 0 of it as string | “”, name of item 0 of it as string | “”, value of result (item 0 of it, item 1 of it) as string | “”, value of result (item 0 of it, item 2 of it) as string | “”) of (bes computers, bes property “Patch and Install Date”, bes property “Boot Time”)
E: Singular expression refers to non-unique object.

That error means that one or more of your properties that you are trying to list out does not exist. Could you send me a picture of your properties in the manage properties window?

Actually the message reports “non-unique object” so I think one of his properties has plural results.

ahh that is correct misread the error message. Thanks.

whats that mean, being plural results.

it means the one or more of your properties return more than one result. The query than i created only work on properties that return one value. Not sure which of your properties returns multiple results, but the query has to change depending on the that property.