Register Before Midnight to Join Us in Denver! - BigFix Master Class

We could not be more thrilled to announce Master Class!
The next session will be in Denver, CO October 15-17.

Get the details and reserve your spot here: BigFix Master Class North America October 2024 Tickets, Tue, Oct 15, 2024 at 9:00 AM | Eventbrite

10 Likes

Sounds great and interesting. I would kindly like to ask if a Master class is planned in europe within the near future?

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones!

1 Like

I’m soo happy to see this! Go BIGFIX! In person Masters Class!. The last was in Rome, Italy 2019!

3 Likes

Me Too!! I need to get to one!

There has been one in London and Rome in the past, but as far as I know there isn’t one in the works in Europe at the moment, but @mcjee or others would know better than I do.

Where in Europe would you prefer to have one if possible?

1 Like

DACH would be great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Usually it is easier to avoid discussion about travel costs if travel is kept within europe. And of course I would like to avoid to travel to denver and 4 weeks later the announcement for a class in Berlin is upcoming.
From egoistic point of view, a location in germany like hamburg or berlin would be perfect :slight_smile: .However, like @Michael2208 mentioned DACH would be fine.
I still have the masterclass in london as very interesting in mind.

1 Like

Hi Folks!
I’ve attached a catalog of the technical sessions we’ll be having at Master Class in Denver. Please note that this catalog of sessions does not include the Roadmap, Kristin’s Keynote, the morning Welcome sessions, or any of the after class events and activities.

Session Catalog_ BigFix Master Class 2024.pdf (105.8 KB)

5 Likes

You may have noticed the update to the title here…but wanted to be sure everyone knows that cutoff for Master Class registration is 4-October!

1 Like

Only 10 days left to register!!

1 Like

will there be any streaming option for those who can’t make it this year to the masterclass?

There will not be a streaming option. We do this for a number of reasons, but primarily to allow for frank discussions of customer pain points that they may not want to discuss in a larger open forum. This is something we will continue to evaluate, but at least for the next couple of events, we will not be streaming.

With that said, we are considering bringing back the BigFix Days virtual user group in 2025. Stay tuned to this channel for more information as those decisions move forward.

1 Like

Hey BigFixers - there are just two days left to finalize your registration for BigFix Master Class! Please don’t miss out! If you have questions, PM me or @mcjee and we’ll gladly help you out!

Just 15 hours remain for you to get registered to join us in Denver for our BigFix Master Class! We are very much looking forward to hosting our participants and we have a great agenda (and some extra fun stuff) in store!