Reading data directly from the BigFix DB in Webreport

I want to read data directly from the BigFix DB is there any webreports script I can use ?

Web Reports hasn’t had an update to it’s UI in a very long time, but I want to build custom report that uses modern JavaScript and CSS so the reports themselves can actually be whatever I want in Web Reports the problem is that I am not very good with scripting. I can tweak in any script but not been able to build from the scratch.

Basically I want to pull a report where I enter any keyword and webreports brings me the result. I do have installed windows application analysis activated but do not want to use it.

I am looking more like simple search.

Thank you.

You may wish to have a look at BigFix Insights. This is an offering that generates a “normalized” view of the BigFix Database and is ideal for external reporting such as Tableau or PowerBI.

Insights is now bundled with the Compliance and LifeCycle licenses, so if you have one of those you’re already entitled to use it.

Otherwise, you can indeed build your own highly-customized reports in Web Reports, but you’ll be in for learning a bit of JavaScript.

1 Like